I've been rubbing it in today too! I have been a Tebow fan all season. Love him!
Amen and amen. The only reason I know about this is RSH is the biggest Broncos fan. He loves that I watch their games with him, but let's face it, I would watch paint dry if Tim Tebow was in front of it.
well, you dont need to know how I feel about it. Ok, ya you do, suck it pittsburg!! Tebow all the way!
I've been rubbing it in today too! I have been a Tebow fan all season. Love him!
ReplyDeleteAmen and amen. The only reason I know about this is RSH is the biggest Broncos fan. He loves that I watch their games with him, but let's face it, I would watch paint dry if Tim Tebow was in front of it.
ReplyDeletewell, you dont need to know how I feel about it. Ok, ya you do, suck it pittsburg!! Tebow all the way!
ReplyDelete