could you please find it in your heart to return our dear (and best) friends, the singers, back our direction. we miss them terribly and would appreciate your help in this matter.
sincerely,
the hawleys
Why do you have to be so geographically distant from Boston? Can't you make an exception this time and move a bit closer. I think most of your residents (including the Hawleys) would love it. The ocean sea breezes are a pleasant change from the inversion and smog of the Valley. Just think about it.
Sincerely,
The Singers
P.S. Please let the Hawley's know that we miss them quite terribly.
If You want - I will UPS Your Grandma Jeanne's SINGER Sewing Machine to You ! Great Idea - Huh ? The Old Idiot and Retarded/Retired Comedian ! P/T truck driver.
Dear Orem,
ReplyDeleteWhy do you have to be so geographically distant from Boston? Can't you make an exception this time and move a bit closer. I think most of your residents (including the Hawleys) would love it. The ocean sea breezes are a pleasant change from the inversion and smog of the Valley. Just think about it.
Sincerely,
The Singers
P.S. Please let the Hawley's know that we miss them quite terribly.
If You want - I will UPS Your Grandma Jeanne's SINGER Sewing Machine to You ! Great Idea - Huh ? The Old Idiot and Retarded/Retired Comedian ! P/T truck driver.
ReplyDelete