19 November 2008

snakes and snails and puppy dog tails

do you remember a couple weeks ago when the drs at my office wanted to see what our baby is but didn't have the right us wand? yeah, remember that? well, they found the right wand today. and guess what...
IT'S A BOY!!!
yea and hooray for little boys!
now, let's get shopping!

9 comments:

  1. can't contain the excitement!!!

    you will have the best of times,

    the BEST

    hooray for weiners

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMMMM can i just say I am a little bitter you didn't have to wait till your 20 week us....boys are so funny and I think they are way more snuggly,...CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya. kal texted me and told me the news of the boy!! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all ready to shop at Christmas! Yeah for another nephew, however, Emerson wasn't too happy when I informed her that she and Ains were really outnumbered now. Us Myers women are used to being the majority. Can't wait to see his beautiful little face. Aunt MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooohooo! congrats! boys rule

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgive me for commenting on two posts in the same day...but I am so dang excited...BLUE BLUE BLUE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for you! Congratulations. You looked good and like a beautiful mom the other night when I saw you at the good ol' Nords. I have this strong feeling I am having a boy, so we'll see. Best of luck the rest of the way...

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay val! he's gonna be a soccer player!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your very own football/basketball/baseball/hockey/rugby/ soccer/etc player!

    ReplyDelete