28 October 2007

what's my motivation?

it could be the five monstrous loads of laundry i need to do today if i want to have pants to wear to work tomorrow
or the sinkful of dishes that won't fit into the overloaded (portable) dishwasher
or the dead honda sitting in the driveway (maybe i forgot to turn off the lights the other day and the hon still hasn't recovered)
or the dog who smells so bad i want to lock her in her kennel until her haircut later this week
or the thawed boneless skinless chicken breasts awaiting their fate (should i do baked? or have mor grill? i just don't know.)
or the hallway of death that still needs stripped of paint and wallpaper and then primed and painted
or that of course the colts game can't possibly be televised today (and last i checked they were behind. what?!)
or that my hubs doesn't get home from work for another 2hrs (at the earliest)
but mostly i think it's the bag of mexican wedding cookies that mor bought yesterday at the provo bakery...yummm


who doesn't love these powdered sugared little gems?

2 comments:

  1. FYI, I get all games. Every Sunday. Though I didn't catch the Indy game, on the same time as Pitt., and I didn't have the energy to switch back and forth.

    Gus and Penny should hang out. He smells like A hole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog stinks too. I really want to lock him in his crate. Of course, I ALWAYS want to lock him in his crate.

    Wedding cookies. Yum.

    ReplyDelete