19 October 2007

hairtastic

the following are pictures of hair i wish i had...

sjp: no matter what color, no matter what length, my jealousy holds true. (wouldn't mind trading her boobs either.)


kate beckinsale: wavy and otherwise


jennifer aniston: this hair...


not this hair...


detective benson: or even her pixie cut


and finally...

wait a sec. how'd that get on here? (isn't he cute though?)

okay, since that one managed to sneak on here, i figures i'd throw this one on too:


guess i'll just stick with what i got: straight and brown.

and boring.

4 comments:

  1. We can do that at christmas all it will take is a curling iron and some product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, paul mitchell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please call me Jonathan Anton

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have issues with SJP and her roots, and I think Olivia's new hc on L&O makes her look a little bull dyke-ish, nevertheless I love her anyway. And that's a lot of acronyms. I need to lay off the internet.

    ReplyDelete