02 June 2012

summertiiime, and the living's easy

it doesn't get much better than...
...the ever-present smell of sunscreen and chlorine
...days spent at the pool or in the backyard chasing zombies with water guns
...having pasta salads and fresh fruit for dinner
...watching countless episodes of "a pup named scooby doo" or "house hunters" or "storage wars"
...letting finners run around in his underscoobs and go barefoots all day
...sleeping with the windows open (out of necessity and only until the birdies start to chirp around 4am)
...going on roadtrips to see family
...swim lessons at the big, outdoor pool
...napping because it's just too dang hot to do anything else
...snacking all day instead of sitting down to eat lunch
...early morning donut and drink runs
i'm so excited for all these things. and i think finn and mor are too.

1 comment:

  1. haha sounds like fun! I love summertime! Glad you found my blog, but I'm even more glad I found yours : )

    we definitely need to have you guys over again soon!

    ReplyDelete