which kicks do i need for my birfday next week? let us consider the options and come up with a winner.
 |
| i kind of dig the orange on these |
 |
| these with white laces, not black |
as you can see, i've at least narrowed it down to the style i want (the onitsuka tiger ultimate 81 by asics, fyi). i just cannot decide on a color. please keep in mind what a weirdo i can be about having the color of my clothes and the color of my shoes "go" together. and also that the top two are currently unavailable in my size, which means my birthday gift would be more like an anniversary gift. ready? set go!
I do like the orange, but I think I like the first pair the best. I a sucker for red.
ReplyDeleteI like the green and the orange because I think shoes in bright colors "go" with everything!
ReplyDeletemy favorites are the first and third, but I'd wear every single pair. love that style.
ReplyDeletei like the first ones, tan with red stripes. my fave! happy soon to be birthday!
ReplyDeletei am really loving the orange. and my opinion matters most.
ReplyDeleteI vote red or green and my vote counts for like 10 because hi, I'm an expert.
ReplyDeleteLove the green and the orange. But what do I know about cool.
ReplyDelete