17 December 2010

me sleepy

on one of the very VERY few days i feel like i could fall asleep standing up (my mind does this awesome thing where it kicks into overdrive whenever i lay down, so naps are usually out of the question), my kid takes 45min after being put into bed to fall asleep. and then only stays asleep for 45min. i'm letting him stay in there until i can find enough energy to get my fat duff out of the lay-z-boy and walk all of 15ft to get him up. isn't it enough that i had to share a room with him and morgan last night? i mean, between ferguson's heavy sigh breathing and soft sleep-talking and mor's snoring and flailing, i'm fairly certain i slept (albeit restlessly) for a total of 2hrs. *yawn

1 comment:

  1. I can TOTALLY relate with you. We just got back from vacation and I had to share a room for 10 days with a snoring big guy and a sleep- talking, stirring, noisy child. I could fall asleep right now...

    ReplyDelete