08 September 2010

question of the day #35

whose child needs their own cell phone at the age of 9? what is your 9yr old doing without you, besides going to fourth grade? i had a mom tell me her 9yr old daughter was complaining about how all of her friends already had cell phones and she didn't. so, her mom bought her one and is now saying she cannot believe a 9yr old needs a cell phone. ummm...i think we've lost the meaning of "need" here, mom lady. and aren't you the one who gave it to her? although, my guess is, said 9yr old probably gets more for her allowance than i do at my age.

3 comments:

  1. my rule will be they can't have one until they can pay for the bill of one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valeri!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, I didn't know you had a blog and I am excited to blog stalk you! Finn is so adorable, He looks delicious...like you could just eat him up! Yeah for yummy babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I agree, nine year olds don'tneedcell phones. I barely need a cell phone.

    ReplyDelete