Jus' lucky - I gess ! Since your Mom says YOU are most like ME, I would have hoped You would also have inherited my immunity to un- healthy AND diplomatic issues ! Love, The Old Man ! Why is My Grandson NOT Bloggging, Much ? ? ?
I don't think I've ever gotten a flu shot and I haven't ever gotten the flu during flu season. But right now I have a miserable cold and what seem to be winter allergies. It blows. Literally. I've gone through half a box of Kleenex today.
that is the reason i quit getting the flu shot years ago.
ReplyDeletei got it too, and got it too.
ReplyDeleteJus' lucky - I gess ! Since your Mom says YOU are most like ME, I would have hoped You would also have inherited my immunity to un- healthy AND diplomatic issues !
ReplyDeleteLove, The Old Man ! Why is My Grandson NOT Bloggging, Much ? ? ?
its ok i have a cold again for the second time in a month. awesome.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever gotten a flu shot and I haven't ever gotten the flu during flu season. But right now I have a miserable cold and what seem to be winter allergies. It blows. Literally. I've gone through half a box of Kleenex today.
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon, Val!