24 August 2009

question of the day #14

Q : how many movies can you watch* in one day before losing your sanity (or what's left of it after packing/moving/unpacking all with a baby and a dog while your husband works ridiculous hours) and all sense of time?

A : 4; after movie #5, giselle isn't the only one talking to woodland creatures or imagining ways to make dresses out of drapery panels



* i use this term loosely, as i did actually clean, unpack, do laundry and feed my baby as the movies ("clue," "shag," "enchanted," "bedknobs and broomsticks" and "nancy drew" in case you needed to know) were playing.

2 comments:

  1. I love the movie selection! It sounds like my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shag is one of my all-time favorite movies. I didn't know anyone else knew about it! "Guurrrrl, you make me think...."

    And, I watched What a Girl Wants today x2 because I didn't 'watch' it either and I actually did want to see it again. It's normal.

    ReplyDelete