25 September 2008

she's alive!

yeah yeah, i get it. i haven't posted in like, well, two weeks--sue me--so this is a little posty just for you, big sis, to prove i'm still alive and kickin'. (even though i talked to you like once today and twice yesterday. i digress...)
all i really want to say, before returning you to your regularly scheduled program, is this:
ARE YOU WATCHING THIS? ARE YOU WATCHING SC LOSE (so far, still 2nd quarter) TO UNRANKED CORVALLIS-BASED OREGON STATE? ARE YOU? BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT, AND YOU ARE INSTEAD READING THIS LAME EXCUSE FOR A BLOG POST, PUT DOWN THE LAPPY AND GO WATCH YOU SOME GOOD OLD-FASHIONED SC BUTT KICKING. IT'S MAKING MY DAY; ANYTIME AN UNDERDOG AND SO-CALLED "GIANT KILLER" IS ROUTING THE TOP-RANKED TROJANS, I'M A HAPPY GIRL. EVEN IF IT MEANS MY HUBS RUNS OFF WITH HIS HANDS OVER HIS HEAD SCREAMING "NO, I'M NOT CRYING! SHUT-UP! I HATE YOU, OREGON STATE! YOU STUPID BEAVERS! I! HATE! YOU!"
it's okay, i will console him later. the trojans didn't mean to break your heart tonight (even if for just those brief two quarters (maybe more?!)). they apologized via sanchez using the f-word and leaving the field with their heads making sure their feet didn't trip up the way they did those first two quarters. they promised to make it up to you and pummel oregon next week at home, in your hometown coliseum. please accept their apologies. now, will you pleasey please dry those tears and take me to bed? i'm all tuckered out after cheering so ecstatically for those stupid beavers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I could have been at your house while that game was on!

    ReplyDelete