and not just for today. i love my mom every. single. day. and two thousand times on sunday. (lucky her that mother's day falls on sundays every. single. year.) and i love her for two thousand different reasons, the most important of which being (a) instilling an unshakable love and appreciation for the gospel, and (b) giving me my first two best friends (who, incidentally, happen to be two of the best mothers also). so, even though i don't get to be there today to wish you a happy mother's day and hug you till my heart's content, know that i love you more than words can express. and thank you for being my mother.
happy mother's day shout-outs to all you moms, moms-to-be, moms-in-training, mothers-in-law, grandmothers, etc.
"for the hand that rocks the cradle - is the hand that rules the world." -- william ross wallace
Thanks so much for the phonen call yesterday, Weedie! I love you and know that one day I will be calling you to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteLove you so much and miss you equally,
May
Hey there! Remember me? I miss you so much. I was talking to Ash today and became incredibly jealous when she told me that she got to hang with you a few weekends ago. Let me know what's going on with you! Love ya! Kerrie
ReplyDelete